Reviews on Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Apps
Real-time location tracking means has become a need in the current world. For iOS users, there are many cases where you would require iPhone real time location tracking like when you lost your iPhone somewhere or tracking your loved ones to understand where they go behind your back. Since, it is not possible to keep them under your watchful times each of the times, especially when you are working, you are able to take assistance in the real-time place monitoring apps and tools to monitor their locations. Thus, in this guide, we’ve given you a few of the best iPhone real time location monitoring apps and tools that you can use to keep an eye on the location of your loved ones and protect them from any sort of danger.
Part 1. Top 7 iPhone Real Time Location Tracking Tools and Apps
NetSpy is a free iPhone real time monitoring app which lets you track the real time location of an iPhone. It is possible to install this app on the target device and monitor its place in real time.
– It is possible to monitor the real time location of this target.
– It’s Geofencing and place reporting features.
– Multiple devices can also be tracked.
– It works silently in the background.
– NetSpy also has an SOS panic button.
– It puts a great deal of strain on the batterylife.
– iOS 9 or later.
Check over here at iPhone Real Time Location Tracking
2. GPS Tracker
GPS Tracker is a iPhone real-time location tracking app which lets you track the positioning of your relative at any time. It uses the GPS, internet mapping, and other most recent iPhone features to provide you the best location tracking for monitoring your kids, spouse or other household members.
– It is possible to track the location of other iPhone users of their preceding 12 hours.
– It is possible to allow or refuse additional iPhone users to follow where you are.
– You can reduce the battery use.
– Very easy to enroll and use.
– You can monitor children, employees, as well as lost or stolen iPhone.
– Sometimes, it neglects to update the places.
– Using it continuously will drain battery life.
– iOS 8.0, 9, 10 and iOS 11.
3. Find My iPhone
Find My iPhone is your official program from Apple to monitor the real time location of a stolen or lost iPhone. This iPhone real time location monitoring app may also be used as a way to track the location of their iOS device. Furthermore, it comes preinstalled on some iOS devices and people who don’t can install it for free from the iOS App Store.
– It is very easy to monitor the real-time location of iPhone on a map.
– Location history of the device may also be seen.
– Additionally, it provides directions to the missing device.
– You can watch the battery percentage on the target device.
– It does not have some Geofencing facility.
– Does not support iOS apparatus with an iOS version earlier than iOS 8.0.
– iOS 8.0 and later.
LocaToWeb is another one of the finest iPhone real time location tracking app equipped with lots of powerful capabilities. Not just it allows you to track the location of this goal, but also the length, distance, speed and elevation of the device.
– it’s possible to share the place with others.
– Can track space, rate, and duration of this apparatus as it began moving.
– there’s no need to enroll for using this app.
– Continued use will drain the battery faster.
– It is not free and you also would have to spend money to get this app.
– iOS 9.0, iOS 10 and iOS 11.
Glympse is a free location sharing app which lets you share your real time GPS place with someone. But if you want to monitor somebody you can just send a sharing petition from their apparatus to yourself. Then you’d be able to see all their place activities on a dynamic map.
– Track real-time location of someone without needing to register.
– Very easy to use and runs stealthily in the background.
– You would have to get access to the target device to deliver a sharing request to your apparatus.
– Battery drain is ensured as this app runs in the background.
– It is compatible with iOS 9.0 and above.
6. Find My Friends
Find My Friends is just another program from iPhone that allows you monitor the real-time location of an iPhone. But unlike Find My iPhone, Locate My Friends is employed for iPhone real time location monitoring and place the Geofencing places to get alerts when a person leaves or arrives a place.
– Track real-time location of your friends or family.
– You can share your own place for a specified time permanently or temporarily.
– It is possible to set Geofencing alerts when a individual arrives or leaves a location.
– Accessible free of cost at Apple App Store.
– Sometimes the data is wrong.
– The latest version is only compatible with iOS 10.0 and over.
7. Family Locator and GPS Tracker
Family Locator and GPS Tracker program are one of the best iPhone real-time location tracking apps that you can use to track the GPS place of somebody. Utilizing this program, you can set Geofences alarms around certain locations.
– Track real-time location.
– It supports SOS alerts panic alarms.
– You can also get directions to your child’s location.
– If you would like to track place history of someone, you need to buy in-app purchases.
– Only compatible with iOS 9.0 and later.
Part 2: The Finest iPhone Spy and Track Tool
The iPhone real time location tracking apps mentioned above will only help you track the GPS area of the target. However , if you would like to monitor other iPhone activities or information, then it’s possible to use the NetSpy monitoring tool.
NetSpy is a parental control and child monitoring tool which lets you track the activities of a person on their telephones. Though it is available for tracking tasks of both Android and iOS devices, the working differs for both this platform. In Android, you have to download the monitoring app on the target device whereas, on iPhone, you only must understand the iCloud ID and password of this target. It can monitor many different iPhone data like messages, telephone logs, places history, and even more.
Why Pick This iPhone Spy and Track Tool:
– You can monitor the location history of the goal.
– Additionally, it monitors the call logs as well as the text messages of this target.
– Web browsing history can also be tracked.
– Calendars, Notes, reminders etc. can also be assessed using NetSpy.
– You can also track the software installed on the device.
Easy Steps to Track Someone’s iPhone Activities
Step 1: Visit the official website of NetSpy and subscribe to a NetSpy account. Go to Sign up page and then register with your Email address and password.
Step 2: Now, in the NetSpy setup wizard, enter the name and age of the target and select the OS as iOS and then click”Next”.
Step 3: On the next page, input the iCloud ID and password on the target device then click”Verify”.
Now, login to your NetSpy dash and after that you’re able to spy or track the actions of the target iPhone. Click on”Location History” to see the locations visited by the target. Along with this, you can also remotely assess his text message, phone logs, app picture, video and other information directly.
There are a lot of reasons why somebody would like to use iPhone real-time location monitoring apps. This may consist of monitoring the location of kids, workers, or spouses. If you do not understand how to track the real-time place of an iPhone, then you can use the top iPhone real-time place tracking apps mentioned here. But if you would like to track more than simply place history on the iPhone, then you can use the NetSpy tracking tool to monitor the cell phone actions of the goal.